Friday, July 8, 2011

My latest piece...

...of rock memorabilia from THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD...NASHVILLE PUSSY!  (Or as I like to call them, Nashville P-Word...because I'm a boob) This is my go to band when I'm in a bad mood because they just make me happy- you can't watch or listen to Ruyter play without smiling- she is simply perfection...and I totally would have been just exactly like her had I not become a wife and mommy...except I don't have blonde hair or talent so the music industry is just safer this way, people. If you don't know who they are, please go buy some of their music now.  Go on.  I'll wait.
And I'm going to buy another poster because my office needs more inspiration and they are most inspirational.  Please don't tell Frank how I'm spending his money though, ok??