Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yet another piece...

of memorabilia for my office.  Trust me when I say that writing about penises and weird insects is incredibly dificult and therefore require an intense amount of inspiration.  Ok...so that was kind of a lie...I know my posts are weird, but if you ever expect them to not be so weird, then I need a little intense inspiration.  This is my latest.  I believe you already know who this is, but just in case you're new to my blog, this is Piggy D, the bass player for Rob Zombie.  The girls and I are headed to the Hot as Hell Festival on Sunday, July 17th to show Rob Zombie and the boys a little appreciation Oklahoma style (this translates to :jumping around like boobs, singing loud and off key and waving our ginormous 'I heart PD signs' while ringing a cow bell.  Fine.  Wenifer will totally be too drunk to ring the cow bell but the rest of it is mostly pretty much true.