Sunday, August 21, 2011

Insanely overpriced new tat on my left wrist- so painful that I would rather give birth to a porcupine out of my butthole.  But I love it and the boys think it's rad.   Frank refuses to make eye contact with it.

Bellagio ceiling by Dale Chihuly- amazing in person- I would LOVE to see an exhibit of his work

The first of many ambush pictures of Frank.  Eventually, he got annoyed.

First night alone in my room waiting for Frank.  I can be mesmerized by a cell phone camera and a giant mirror for HOURS!

At least he was honest??


See??  Alone with a camera...

Yeah..I know...I'm a goober

This hairspray is BADASS!!  Thank you for sharing, Martha!


Frank:  You're starting to get on my nerves with all the pictures.


Frank:  No. I'm serious- you're bugging the shit out of me.

But why?? I'm AWESOME after two glasses of wine and a botle of rum!


"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so..."


Sneaky, Christine.  Very sneaky.

Even creepy wax Chuck Liddell looks badass


Hurricane Christine strikes the first afternoon we were in Vegas

I think I was framed.  Nobody is THAT messy!


Uh-oh...alone with a camera AGAIN

It's ok folks- Cameron Diaz is totally on his list

Yeah...I DO need to put the camera down