Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, dear Daxarooneytooney!

Today, my oldest nephew turns 20.  Which sounds impossible, what with me being only 28 and all.  But while I lie about my age occassionally, his birth certificate does not- he's 20, folks.  Yikes!

I was the first person to hold Precious Nephew, after Sweet Sister and her hubby (my mother will argue this point with me-- but Sweet Sister will vouch- I was first.)  Because I was childless through the majority of his life so far, I've been able to spend a lot of time with him and we have a bond that extends into the 'Mommysister' category- I love him with all my heart and soul- he is simply the best.

Dax:  if you're reading this, first, shame on you because this blog is nasty and second-- I wish you the very happiest of Happy Birthdays!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!