Monday, November 21, 2011

My New Office

I'm writing this from my brand new almost finished amazing office- or as I like to refer to it, my evil lair.  It's fucking unbelievable.  And it looks like I have an unhealthy obsession with Piggy D- exactly how I planned it! 

I'll be posting pictures as soon as it's 100% done after I (I = my neighbor J) hang the last few items. That reminds me- my friends painted the room for me and my neighbor/brother J decorated the hell out of it.  It's so much better than I ever could have imagined!  A very, very big hug and thank you to everyone who helped!!!!  I'll be getting no hugs from myself- I did practically nothing.

J had an awesome idea to frame a record- my first, if I can find a copy.  Now I'm on the hunt for a copy of 'Hotter Than Hell' by Kiss.  (YES, that was really my first record.  YES I got it for my 6th birthday- I picked it because of the swear word in the title.  And YES I was really in the KISS Army.  Ask Gene- he'll  back me up)